SUMMER OUTFITS - Men's Summer Lookbook 2019

Men Fashion 2019

Fashion

What's up everyone. If you're new here. My name is Alex Costa. I am really happy with today's article for many reasons but the biggest reason being that I partnered up with boo hoo man for this look book which means all of these clothes are available right now and they are super affordable if you guys are looking for some new outfits. Honestly booming is killing the game with their huge selection so let's jump into this.

That way I can show you how I styled all of these outfits for less than a hundred and fifty dollars. I think this is perfect for you guys want to look fresh but don't want to break the bank starting with this business casual outfit which totally suits me.

I was hanging out in downtown L.A. wearing this and I got compliments just walking around. The jacket is thicker than most so it feels really comfortable with the best part is that it would also work for fall or even winter here in L.A. And of course in other warmer places as well. I paired it with a white tee to make sure it wasn't too formal since I was just going out for coffee.

I think that gives it a nice casual vibe. I make sure to list every single item that I'm wearing down in the description below the video and by the way guys. Man is running a 50 percent off promotion on your site right now. Or you can just use my discount code.

black jeans

Alex 50 so definitely you go check them out. The pants are solid black jeans. I picked them up for twenty-one dollars by the way because they go with everything I've mentioned this before and many videos black jeans are a must-have for every guy's class.

The shoes are also from the boom and so they got you covered from head to toe. Literally, that includes shoe accessories everything. These only cost twenty-three bucks. This is one of my favorite offices to hang out in the city and then get some errands done while still looking pretty damn good. But if you're feeling a little too formal.

Check this out. All I have to do to go from this to a really casual outfit is take the jacket off. Since you have a nice plain white tee underneath then you can pull out your necklace or any other accessory to compliment the outfit.

It's a super easy transition into a cool edgy vibe.

white shoes

Next up. I chose this black on a black outfit with the white shoes to make them stand out. Printed tee shirts are super hot right now. So pick your favorite band or any other design as long as it's not too crazy in your eyes since is their vanity, for example was thirteen dollars.

The jeans are the same as the last outfit. Because like I said they go with everything the White shoes are really light and casual so they're perfect for summer and they pop and stand out with all blackout and you won't believe the price of these sneakers.

sneaker

You guys ready IP. Ten dollars Yep ten dollars for these sneakers right here. Not bad at all. And the black bracelet is simple but effective and it costs less than three dollars. Next up I think this is a great outcome for you guys going to school.

It's a smart casual outfit with a simple black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and decided to wear these gray trousers instead of jeans because it just elevates the outfit a little bit so you can look smarter when you're out and about and the shoes are black shoes from the first outfit so you can see how versatile they are and how you can possibly mix and match them with different outfits.

I rolled up the sleeves to make this t-shirt a little bit more you know form fitting. You guys know how I really like doing this to pretty much all of my t-shirts and this dope backpack.

Believe it or not, is also from the boom and so they sell everything and it only costs me twelve dollars which is insane for this next outfit. We're rocking some really comfortable clothes but also keeping it fashionable.

I think this is the perfect outfit to go meet your friends for some shopping or maybe some coffee. So what I did is I tucked in the navy blue T-shirt to dress it up a little bit and then I pin rolled the trousers to turn this into a great summer outfit.

I think this is a great bass outfit as well so what that means is if you guys want to rock accessories you can. I think a watch, for example, would look really nice here with this outfit or some sunglasses like these aviators from man as well that cost 5 bucks.

So if you're looking for a really nice affordable piece you should definitely go check them out. Guys I really hope you enjoyed this affordable summer look book. If you did please subscribe we're so close to three hundred thousand subscribers so just click that button to help are you to the family group. Thank you so much for watching and I'll see you again soon. P.S.

Post a Comment

7 Comments