Latest Women Fashion Advice 2019 - US States Fashion

Women Latest Fashion Trend 2019

US States Fashion


Hy Guys, I am Melissa M. RussellToday I will give you Fashion Advice for 2019. I hope you will like this article.

I just really like how perfect this is for the humid hot summer weather. And when I tried it on I really like the way it fit and the design is very in your face. I feel like this will be perfect for like festivals in Korea and yeah the material feels great and very comfortable moving on to T-shirts


https://usstatesworld.blogspot.com/

I will be going to ABC order. I hope the brands and first, we have all saints.  Now I love all scenes especially there are leather jackets. But I picked up this shirt with a cheetah on it because it was on sale. I really like how it's oversized and the worker there recommended that I can also kind of wear it as a dress because it was a bit big on me but this is the smallest size. 


oversize shirt

But yeah I really like oversized clothing because it feels very comfortable and it looks very effortless. Moving on to Brandy Melville now I was walking around Westwood and I noticed that there was a shop. So I walked inside and I had to pick this shirt up it says San Francisco on it mainly because I lived in the Bay Area for four years and I realized I don't have that much like Berkeley gear or San Francisco here. 

So I really like this because it kind of has a vintage feel to it and yeah it really reminds me of the bay and I know I can't go to San Francisco this time around but hopefully, I can go back.

A lot of you guys have been commenting asking if I'm going to visit Berkeley or San Francisco but not this time. But hopefully again sometime this year because I will be coming back to California next. I have a long sleeve shirt. This is just a plain white long sleeve. 


softest t shirts


But Brandy Melville has some of the softest shirts ever. So when I felt this and tried it on I was like I have to have it even if it's for just loungewear. I just really wanted it because it was so soft inside Brandy Melville is on the expensive side. But each of the pieces that I owed from Brandy Melville has lasted me for years. 

And I like the quality of it so yes I got two choose from vending although next I have this T-shirt from Burberry my brother and we were hanging out and we talk about fashion a lot together actually. 

He's really into the streetwear and he was basically telling me that Burberry is going for a more vintage vibe. And we walked into the store together and I noticed the shirt and it says Burberry is on it and I really liked it because first of all the embroidery is super light well done.

I don't have this color of blue in my closet. You guys all know that I own a lot of black and white grey very safe colors but I do like Navy and blue but when I saw this color I just instantly fell in love and I had to have it because this is an expensive shirt I had to justify the price by kind of telling myself that I will wear it over and over again. 

By US States Fashion I thought of like five or eight different ways to style it. So I went for it and if you guys are interested in a series like that where I style something like leather jackets or the color black or even the shirt comment down below because I think it will be a fun series to start on US States World next I have a shirt from all flight and you probably have heard of this brand before. 

If you love street style and a lot of Korean celebrities have been wearing off white. I actually did a collaboration with my trees at dot com when they were doing the off white exclusives and I was really sad because the pants were too big on me but I do love that pink blouse slash cardigan.


blouse slash cardigan


I like wearing it as like a cardigan outerwear style especially in the springtime. Anyway, I finally picked up a shirt and it is this gray one right here. And first of all, I am obsessed with how this feels when I was doing the shopping this time around. 

I wanted to make sure that I could wear it. For the hot humid weather in Seoul and because this was so thin I just had to pick it up. So on the front, it has a very simple design it kind of looks like tape it says off white on it adding quotes it says buy more flowers. And on the back, it is the same take design in front of the word woman on it. So I really liked it. 

Grey is a color that is safe in my closet and I know for a fact that I will wear it. The final brand is reformation and reformation is one of my favorite brands to check out and first, we have this simple striped t-shirt. And again I love the material and you can never go wrong with a striped shirt.


striped t shirt

Next, I have a button up and I really like this color.  I didn't really think much of it but when you look at it up close I really like the art. Yeah, I really like more information the quality is definitely there and it's perfect for her California weather to be honest. But I can see myself wearing it a lot in Korea as well. 

Moving on to outerwear first. This is actually a blazer dress but you can style it as a blazer so you can wear it two different ways. I haven't worn it out in public as a dress because of I just. Am kind of shy about it because it's a bit short and it's very low. 

But I can definitely style it differently so maybe you guys will see it in an upcoming Instagram post or a blog. But yet this is perfect for like a warm-cool to warm transition because the fabric is very thin and light. 

So I really like this pattern and I know for a fact that I will be wearing this. I feel like I'm going to wear it too much to the point where you guys are going to get sick and tired of seeing this flavor next to have outerwear from girlfriend and it is this white jacket and I actually wore this for the first time to the eggy event. 

White Jacket

I really like how oversized it is and the distressed designs here and they're all around this jacket. The final outerwear I have is a denim jacket. If you follow me on Joan day I have been on the search for investing in a denim jacket because I just like investing in outerwear is in general just because they last longer. 

denim jacket

I walked inside all seasons acne and me just. Couldn't find one that I fell in love with immediately but when I went to the D and Voltaire again I'm sorry if I am mispronouncing it I really loved how this one fit and it was 25 percent off because all of their new spring designs were on sale last week. So another excuse to buy this jacket. 

But yes I love the fit and I just can't wait to start wearing this around next I have three buttons and they're all from a girlfriend. I know I have been obsessed with this brand but basically I really like how as I wear them and they just get super super comfortable and first I have these two shorts and I did share them in my March favorites but I didn't really get to talk about the first we have the Adrianna short and I feel like this is something that will match everything I own in my closet because it's black and growth in jeans.

A lot of them are buttons and that's kind of annoying at times because I'm just so used to zipping up. So when I saw these shorts this is the deal short by the way. I just have to get it because of the zipper and it's unique because of its zipper all the way to the back. And I thought this detail was unique and edgy which is something that I really like in my closet. So yes two shorts. And I also bought these Carolina jeans

This was the last one on the website and it was on sale so I think I bought this for about one hundred fifty dollars which is definitely a lot cheaper than how much they usually retail for so when I saw it online I just had to order it and revolt was so quick and like sending their packages because I think I received this like literally the next day and I was just in shock.

I don't remember but I definitely have to wear it as five to six more times because girlfriend jeans always come with a tack saying they may feel snug at first but these will be the most comfortable pair.

Once you break them in and yeah basically I wake up and wear these pants as I am doing my like morning tours I guess and I don't wear them out until I feel comfortable in them because otherwise, they will not be comfortable. 

So yes girlfriend jeans and finally I have one accessory and it is this necklace from maid Well I normally like silver jewelry but there are times when I feel like the man I wish I had like a gold necklace or a gold earring. And meanwhile does jewelry really well. I don't know if you guys remember but there is this long necklace that I like to wear and it's actually from me well and I really like how the gold doesn't like rub off to things. 

So yeah when I saw this necklace on sale and it was like an extra 20 percent off I just had to pick it up because it was just super affordable.  So yes this necklace from made well that's it for today's try on Hall.

If you're interested in any of the pieces that I mentioned today please check the discretion box because links are always down below give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and I'll see you guys. Excellent.  Can you do this? I don't know if I'm gonna be the same. For. This. Yes. Just tell me that you and.

Thanks for reading this article. For more updates always stay our US States World website. 

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Hi all! I recently purchased a pair of Taft Dragon boots in the midnight color. They’re my first nice pair of boots and I was hoping to get some maintenance recommendations. I’ve looked into various boot conditioners, waxes, shoe trees, etc. but I’m not sure which product(s) to buy to keep my boots looking nice and lasting long. Any recommendations? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post about fashion trends. Here is a super discount on women's fashion Online Shopping Store USA . So Grab the amazing deals now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us, Great post about fashion trends, here is good Discount on man and womens fashionThe Leather Jacketer so fast come and deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wordless to say that Leather Jacket for Men that the post is such a wonderful lines to share us  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciated getting this. Thankful for sharing and keep creating. It is satisfactory to scrutinize locales thusly. As ceaselessly, capable undertaking creators, we such as yourself attestation and recognize as apparent inside us. Valentine Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Cyberpunk Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snowpiercer Andre Layton Coat is upcoming trending Jacket and everyone wants to get this product and we know this product is being sold on various platform bus we have some special offer for you this offer is being given for Christmas with 30% discount don't be late and

    ReplyDelete

  11. Thanks for sharing your precious time to create this post, it's so informative, and the content makes the post more interesting. really appreciated. suzuki jacket

    ReplyDelete
  12. has made a respectable [url=https://www.outclassjackets.com/chris-hemsworth-thor-love-and-thunder-vest]Chris hemsworth leather vest[/url] appearance here to put every one of the information substance and information at one spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. has made a respectable Chris hemsworth leather vest appearance here to put every one of the information substance and information at one spot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Yellowstone Jacket is the coolest ever produced. With a button-up front, a cosy lining, and pockets, this collar is perfect for adventuring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can also try Yellowstone Vests as they are very stylish and functional clothing pieces.

    ReplyDelete