How To Dress in 2019 - US States Fashion Advice

MEN'S FASHION TRENDS 2019

US States World

Here you go. My name is Glenn V. Rodriguez and I am hyped and you should be too because today we are going over the biggest style trends of the year. 

When your team was insane there are so many dope trends and styles introduced into the game and so many not so dope ones. Either way, we're gonna make sure that you're all informed about what trends are gonna be huge this year and what will most likely die down.

Jumping into our first trend and we're already seeing this everywhere CROSSBODY BAGS.

cross body bags

I am giving you guys 2019 biggest trends and not my own because I don't personally own one of those across body bags but man I can't open my Instagram without seeing someone wearing one of those. 

On the off chance that you carry a laptop every day or your gym equipment or something that's bigger right then this bag isn't for you. But if you only need to put little things away I get it could be a little bit practical though. I don't know. I have a feeling that they're more of a fashion statement than anything else. The cool thing about cross body bags is that it builds in an outfit to get that additional detail in there to go the additional mile.


The other cool thing for your girlfriend is that she won't have to put any of your stuff in her purse when you're going out so she's gonna be high. So you got your cross body bag and you still don't have room for stuff. Now, what do you do?

cargo pants

You see them all over fashion appears and runways trendy brands have them even cargo pants are making a rebound.
denim jacket


 And I never really thought that would happen or you can finally rock that denim jacket with the extra pockets that you thought was way out of style. Let's be serious here though. Kind of like the cross body bags these pockets are not for functionality.

Fashion Advice 2019

Number three layering properly. The average guy typically wears one visible layer on the top right.

Just a shirt sometimes two layers of gets cold. The jacket second layer and for you guys, we're just knowing about this now layering is nothing more than stacking your pieces together to include different dimensions to fit. 

Some jackets like this from all Saints even come with a built-in layer. You can see that it looks like two pieces but in reality, it's just one by layering properly. You're going to have a lot more outfit choices which are great for us.

So the next time you go to your closet and you're looking around trying to layer some you close together to see what goes well. A lot of guys are almost over layering and is that even a word over layering but you know they're making it look really cool.

I'm not sure if it's for everyone but you won't know until you try it. The only thing that I would say is don't go too crazy with bright colors and do a lot of colors on top of one another because you don't want to overdo that.

And of course don't wear anything that's going to make you feel trapped inside your own clothes you know to make sure that you're comfortable and that you have full mobility and guys if you haven't followed me on Instagram me and make sure to check out my latest pictures I'm going to Switzerland in a few days then Thailand for a fitness retreat you know. Trust me you're not gonna wanna miss this. 

Now let's jump into trend number for the pattern. Literally every kind of pattern. It's all trending now. 

They can be seen in suits and runways and shirts coats everywhere. It's not something easy to pull off but if you can do it you're going to be a very stylish dude. Everywhere you go. Another trend for men in 20 19 branded long saw kind of crazy. But research actually shows that more socks were sold in 2013 than any other year now. People are not growing extra feet.

All right you got to be. We're just trying out new socks. As you know Dad's sneakers are in right now and guys are pairing them up with cool different socks to make them even more of a statement as if needed when you got Dad shoes on. But the point of them now is definitely not to be just fleeting.

Sneakers
Sneakers

It's more about fashion and since you're speaking about sneakers let's get into sneakers, in general, are trending like every single day. I mean more and more sneakerheads and high-end brands like Boston Chicago like boots on are noticing.

By US States World's Fashion Advice All right. And the crazy thing is that it wasn't enough. So in 2019, these brands are going to bring the big guns. All right I guarantee every single high fashion brand out there is going to launch their version of trendy sneakers if they haven't yet.

And what are the trends? Well, the bulky dad sneakers for sure continue to be everywhere. It's going to be a big trend in 2019. By US States Fashion Socks sneakers one hundred percent. Especially with so many different types and styles and combos that they're putting together now. And of course, the typical street style trainer mix as seen in off whites and you know a bunch of Nike labs cetera.

By Fashion Article The one bad thing about this trend, in my opinion, is that it keeps bringing the price of cool sneakers up higher and higher. I see so many people going thousand dollar sneakers out here in the streets in L.A. It's crazy. So you better start saving you guys don't forget to follow me on Instagram.

And with these trips coming up like I'm so pumped because trust me these pictures are gonna be awesome my Instagram and I always run giveaways there as well. Plus I have a newsletter where I send a free weekly email with personal stories with some fashion advice and much more. All right. It's.
For more updates Visit on US States World site. 

Post a Comment

8 Comments